“Good business hotel or as a base” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne

Save Saved
You added Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne to your Saves list
Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   630 Little Collins St., Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia   |
Ranked #51 of 170 Hotels in Melbourne
Sydney, Australia
“Good business hotel or as a base”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I stayed here recently for business purposes, lovely refurbished interior of the original features and columns etc ... the conference rooms were a stand out , as was the lunch provided... the room , while smallish had been tastefully decorated and not beige but were quite nice in a french style... I had the last room available so perhaps that may account for it being on the small size with twin beds, but I was a very last minute booking,... only thing was that I was woken at 4am as the toilet gurgled away... but it was clean, very comfortable, included toiletries which was a nice surprise, well appointed bathroom... Breakfast was also above ordinary with a good selection all presented well... highly recommend

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Melissa T, Manager at Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Dear Mobogo,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about Vibe Savoy Hotel. We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

I am pleased that you found our conference rooms a stand out, along with the lunch. I appreciate your feedback on the toilet and will ensure that this is passed onto the team.

Thank you again for sharing the experience of your stay with us and we hope to see you again next time.

Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Laverton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

My Wife and I stayed at the Vibe for the footy. We have stayed on a number of occasions. Great location and the rooms are very comfortable. The food is excellent and recommend have the breackfast in then Dinning Room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Colin R,
Thank you for your message. We really appreciate the time you’ve taken to post this. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Sydney Olympic Park, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I want my frequent flyer points
That's why I stayed there. The room was great best hotel in a long time. I will come back for sure in August. I thought the breakfast could use a better vegetarian option

Dear James T,
Thanks so much for this great feedback! I ahve passed on your comment to our chef about more vegetarian options. We’re so glad you enjoyed your time at Vibe Savoy Hotel and we will see you again in August.

Geelong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

For a 2 night stay in the city, this is a great location. Easy to walk everywhere. Room was pleasant and was nice to be able to have a drink in the bar on returning from a big day out. Highly recommend for a short, well priced break.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Trish V,

Edwardstown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

For a quick over night stay for a one day course was it was convenient and affordable. Rooms nicely presented. Close to transport incl. airport shuttle.
there were a couple of negatives, I didn't think the staff were particularly friendly at reservations. Toilet didn't flush properly and I couldn't find the tv remote - I didn't bother to let anyone know as I was really only there for less than 24 hours!

Overall a comfortable stay. Would stay here again especially if going to the football at Etihad Stadium.

Dear Antonia M,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback on your recent stay at Vibe Savoy Hotel. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and, where necessary, improve upon service levels for our valued guests.

I am very sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not meet your expectations and was disappointed to learn that you felt the reservations team was not very friendly. We have also passed on your feedback regarding the toilet and as a result, this issue has now been fixed.

Once again, thank you for letting us know about your stay and I hope we would have another opportunity to welcome you back to Vibe Savoy Hotel in the future.

Vibe Savoy Hotel
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Being greeted by friendly staff is a great start and the room I had was perfect to complete business at the end of the day. The desk is large enough to be able to continue work with ease. The room was very comfortable and the location is perfect for other restaurants, and if you are lucky enough to be there to attend the football at Etihad Stadium. This hotel has become my regular when I am in Melbourne.

Dear Murray D,

I am so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Vibe Savoy Hotel.
It was with great pleasure to read that we are your preferred hotel to stay in Melbourne.
See you soon

Newcastle upon Tyne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a week after arriving in Melbourne from England for a global conference. The location was so easy to find after getting the sky bus from the airport to Southern cross station.
I arrived at 3am which was no problem to the very friendly reception staff.
The rooms were always well cleaned and presented and I love the art deco style.

I would like to thank in particular Holly from London, who went out of her way to make me feel welcome and giving local directions etc. I wish her every success in her future plans. It's a shame she can't stay on your team forever as she is excellent at communicating and making people feel welcome. Friendliness comes easy to her.
Many thanks for a lovely stay.

• Stayed May 2014
Melissa T, Manager at Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear keepupwiththejoneses,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at the Vibe Savoy Hotel. It was great to read you were impressed by Holly – she is a true testament to wonderful customer service & we too wish we could keep her forever as part of our team.

Once again thank you for your review and we hope to see you again.

Warm Regards
Assistant Hotel Manager

Been to Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne? Share your experiences!