“Clean and Modern” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Clean and Modern”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Went for a 2 night trip, it was clean and the staff were very helpful. It was very modern, which we weren't expecting so that was good. There was really no fault about this hotel, except that i think there was construction somewhere near by because during the mornings there was a lot of noise in the street. You can't help that stuff though, so all in all was a great hotel and would stay here again!

Room Tip: There is a little breakfast/lunch place on the corner walking towards the victoria courts, they were...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
QuestonWilliam, General Manager at Quest on William, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of Quest on William. The team and I are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and trust we have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon. Aimee Royle Quest on William (General Manager)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

The young blonde man who checked us in was very helpful. The room was quiet and very spacious, perfect for a group of friends celebrating in the city. I can't fault our stay at all.

Thankyou!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
QuestonWilliam, General Manager at Quest on William, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Thank you for your review of Quest on William. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and it is a pleasure to receive your feedback.

We aim to provide convenient, spacious and affordable accommodation for the leisure and business traveler alike, and hope we can welcome you to the property again soon.

New Delhi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I am traveling to Melbourne for a company project for 6 weeks. My search for a decent serviced apartment ended on this property & I recommended the same to my corporate travel arranger Amex to book the same. I am staying in a twin bedded accommodation. Rooms are adequate, shower area small & little crampy. Kitchen is well equipped and house keeping service is good. The front desk staff Alisson, Ajay, Josh & Jed, very helpful, always smiling & ready to go anya far to assist you.

However a recent incident 3 days back turned my so far experience pretty sour & disappointing. My request for extra one piece each of shower gel, dish washing & laundry liquid was very rudely turned down by their Assistant Manager Mr. --. On mentioning that we are 3 people staying together and the usual 1 sachet of laundry & dish washing detergent is too less considering a twin bedded apartment usually means atleast 4 persons staying together was replied by him stating that its the best that they can provide considering a long stay.

My request to provide us an apartment if possible on a higher floor because the one we are staying presently on the 7th has a lot of street noise and rattling of trams below at night, was also turned down.

I am quite disappointed and surprised with this comment, particularly because this is a long company stay for almost 41 nights, moreover it was my recommendation to my company for the choice of staying here and this supposedly brings additional business to Quest as more company employees traveling to Melbourne in future would consider staying here.

This was all the more upsetting because they day Mr. -- mentioned all this was just at the time when my family had arrived in Melbourne and we were entering the apartment straight from the airport.

I am now seriously considering either to cancel my stay and move to another apartment for the rest of the duration of my stay here. I did also leave a feedback in the form provided.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors and a bigger bathroom
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
QuestonWilliam, General Manager at Quest on William, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
I followup this review in addition to contact with you directly and your company.
I was happy to learn that we had dealt with your concerns within 48 hours of this review, and trust that you will enjoy the remainder of your stay at Quest on William.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property and voice your concerns regarding additional amenities. Please be assured I have taken your comments on board.

Thank you again for completing your review, they are very helpful in allowing me to identify and overcome issues at a property level.

Should you wish to discuss this review further, please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Stayed at Quest for 1 night with friends in the 2BR apartment.
Apartment was clean, comfortable and inviting. Beds were of a high standard however the shower was pretty small.

Located close to trams and in the CBD hub

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
QuestonWilliam, General Manager at Quest on William, responded to this review, March 28, 2012

Bendigo, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night in March 2012 in a 2 bedroom standard apartment.

We checked in at 10am before heading out to the showgrounds for the Soundwave Festival and to our surprise our room was ready! Phone reservation and check in was simple, and all the staff were very helpful.

The apartment was a good size, clean, comfortable and quiet. The bathroom had a full sized bath and a slightly small corner shower, the bathroom was clean and had nice towels. The kitchen was well equipped and the apartment also had a European style Laundry. The beds were clean and comfortable.

The location was great, a very short walk from Flagstaff station, 10 minute walk from Southern Cross Station and 10 minute walk to Chinatown.

We booked car parking for $20 a night with unlimited exit and entries. The car park is very small so make sure you book in advance.

I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
QuestonWilliam, General Manager at Quest on William, responded to this review, March 18, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of Quest on William. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it is a pleasure to receive such feedback.

We pride ourselves on offering convenient, spacious and affordable accommodation for the leisure and business traveler alike. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Perth, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I stayed here with a visitor from Scotland in December, my first visit to Melbourne and I don't think I could have chosen better. Our flight arrived very early but our room was available for us on arrival. The staff were pleasant and friendly. The rooms, we had the two storey apartment, were so comfortable and clean. It was central to everything and the information on site re getting around, places to see, local eateries could not have been more helpful. Also I left two pairs of trousers in the wardrobe, phoned them a week later and they were returned within days. Six stars.

Room Tip: For space and comfort, choose the two storey apartment
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
QuestonWilliam, General Manager at Quest on William, responded to this review, March 4, 2012

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Stayed there for 5 nights with my husband, 4yo son and my mum, in a standard 2br apartment. Very clean, furniture are as new, sofas are comfortable. Apartment size is ample. Kitchen is well equipped. Laundry is right outside 2nd bedroom but washer and dryer are very quiet so didn't bother my mum at all. Reception staff are frendly and helpful. Good location.

Cons:
1. Indoor lighting is inadequate, even in the living room with all lights on. Not good for any reading.
2. the shower cubicle is way too small for average aussie size. I am a standard size Chinese, the space is only just enough for me. My poor aussie husband could not close the door properly, end up flooding the floor after each shower.
3. the "king bed" in the master bedroom, in my opinion, is of the same size as my queen bed at home. I've used king bed before and 100% sure that was not a king, but a queen, max.
4. we were on 3rd floor, had an office building right outside our living room and master bedroom's windows. So curtains had to be closed during the day - again, end up with a "not quite bright" room. MAKE SURE TO REQUEST HIGHER FLOOR.

Overall, not regret choosing this hotel, quite a good quality stay in general. Happy to stay there again unless I spot somewhere else better.

Room Tip: High floor is a must, otherwise you will be looking out to another office building.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
QuestonWilliam, General Manager at Quest on William, responded to this review, January 10, 2012
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review of Quest on William. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and it is a pleasure to receive your feedback.

I certainly take on board your "Cons" comments and can assure you I will be investigating ways in which to rectify these issues.

I hope we can welcome you to the property again soon.

Quest on William (General Manager)

Been to Quest on William? Share your experiences!