Great place to stay for the weekend or longer! We stayed in a two bedroom, two bathroom, two level apartment on level 5 which was spacious and had high ceilings. Upon booking the room I had specifically requested one which would have reduced traffic noise from outside. Some noise still filtered through to one of the bedrooms with the balcony but it was not loud enough to disturb sleep.
Kitchen utensils and amenities were sufficient. Great location as most attractions were in walking distance e.g. Chinatown and Crowne Casino.
Would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel Melbourne
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's rare to find accommodation in the heart of city with an abundance of space. Quest Fairfax House has this and more. Built in the old Fairfax Publishing House, the environment is gracious and stylish. A range of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments are offered and suit the business or leisure traveler alike. Right in the heart of Melbourne on Little Collins Street, Quest Fairfax House is your home base with the city's business, shopping and legal precincts, and the Melbourne Aquarium, Crown Casino, Federation Square and the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Quest Fairfax House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.