We visited Victoria's capital in March 2012 to watch the Western Force tackle the Melbourne Rebels at AAMI Park! The location of the hotel could not have been better!! Situated on Little Collins Street, it was close to tram lines, restaraunts and key tourist destinations such as Federation Square! Having not stayed in a City Centre for a few years, there was a fair bit of noise at night but didn't hamper from having a good sleep in the 3 bedroom apartment! The apartment was clean, cosy and had great a television and ideal kitchen facilities! Overall, it was a great stay and we will be back soon, hopefully to see the Force win!!
- Also Known As:
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel Melbourne
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's rare to find accommodation in the heart of city with an abundance of space. Quest Fairfax House has this and more. Built in the old Fairfax Publishing House, the environment is gracious and stylish. A range of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments are offered and suit the business or leisure traveler alike. Right in the heart of Melbourne on Little Collins Street, Quest Fairfax House is your home base with the city's business, shopping and legal precincts, and the Melbourne Aquarium, Crown Casino, Federation Square and the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Quest Fairfax House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.