I stayed here with friends over the New Years Eve/Day period. I was impressed by the friendliness of the staff. There was also a nice gentleman that worked there who helped me with my luggage and showed me where to go. We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment. It was nice and roomy, close to everything which I really liked, was a short walk to Bourke St and all of the shops.
If you want to stay somewhere which is close to everything and not as expensive as the other hotels, I'd recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel Melbourne
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's rare to find accommodation in the heart of city with an abundance of space. Quest Fairfax House has this and more. Built in the old Fairfax Publishing House, the environment is gracious and stylish. A range of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments are offered and suit the business or leisure traveler alike. Right in the heart of Melbourne on Little Collins Street, Quest Fairfax House is your home base with the city's business, shopping and legal precincts, and the Melbourne Aquarium, Crown Casino, Federation Square and the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Quest Fairfax House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.