Stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment for 3 days, the apartment was clean and tidy and very roomy. Air conditioner very quite. Only down side is you booked your car into the private garage, the spaces were very small. When i booked i was asked what type of car because it had to be small to meduim size. When i tried to park their was a mini bus and ute so space was very tight.
Would recommend this hotel because of its position in Melbourne and near all the major attractions.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel Melbourne
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's rare to find accommodation in the heart of city with an abundance of space. Quest Fairfax House has this and more. Built in the old Fairfax Publishing House, the environment is gracious and stylish. A range of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments are offered and suit the business or leisure traveler alike. Right in the heart of Melbourne on Little Collins Street, Quest Fairfax House is your home base with the city's business, shopping and legal precincts, and the Melbourne Aquarium, Crown Casino, Federation Square and the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Quest Fairfax House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.