We stayed for two nights, and I wouldn't stay again. It was pretty dirty, including soap scum through the bathroom, stained sheets and dirt and hair through the cutlery draw.
The hot water lasted about 10 mins, not that i wanted to stand in the dirty-moulded-scummy- shower.Upon arrival we were also upgraded to a "Larger Room", and as long as we didn't use half of it we wouldn't get charged for it. So really we weren't upgraded at all, just put in a room that we couldn't use half of, and the other half was the same as we had booked for.
The whole experience really ruined our getaway.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel Melbourne
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's rare to find accommodation in the heart of city with an abundance of space. Quest Fairfax House has this and more. Built in the old Fairfax Publishing House, the environment is gracious and stylish. A range of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments are offered and suit the business or leisure traveler alike. Right in the heart of Melbourne on Little Collins Street, Quest Fairfax House is your home base with the city's business, shopping and legal precincts, and the Melbourne Aquarium, Crown Casino, Federation Square and the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Quest Fairfax House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.