I found the staff at check in unhelpful. There was no acknowledgement that I had even entered reception, a nod to show recognition isn't much to ask for. There was no parking available ,only 7 spots, but no alternative could be offered. They didn't know where we could park or associated costs. The room was quite nice, clean, spacious, on level one facing Little Collins st.. Then it was time for bed!! What a disaster! We felt as though Queens st was partying in our room. We got no sleep and my husband had to go to work from there. Not ideal. I would say this room (no. 27) is unrentable due to noise level and drags the Quest name down. They should act on their double glazing instead of talking about it. By far the worst night I've had in a Quest hotel, or any other for that matter.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel Melbourne
- Quest Fairfax House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's rare to find accommodation in the heart of city with an abundance of space. Quest Fairfax House has this and more. Built in the old Fairfax Publishing House, the environment is gracious and stylish. A range of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments are offered and suit the business or leisure traveler alike. Right in the heart of Melbourne on Little Collins Street, Quest Fairfax House is your home base with the city's business, shopping and legal precincts, and the Melbourne Aquarium, Crown Casino, Federation Square and the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Quest Fairfax House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.