Stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for a girls weekend a fortnight ago. Loved the black and hot pink furniture. Found it secure, clean and tidy with everything within walking distance. Some great little cafe's right outside the front door. Only a 15 - 20 minute walk to Rod Laver Arena and Southern Cross Station and 5 minutes to Flinders Station. Only downside is the bathroom is an ensuite in the main room - maybe a door from the living area instead? On the upside, there was a 2nd toilet/washroom in the other bedroom. Didn't find noise too much of an issue although the elevators seem to have a mind of their own at times. Our only view was of the building across the lane but I found our "grassed" window sill's and metal cat(we named her Pennyroyal Tea) quite cute and quirky! Definitely value for money and would stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Punthill Flinders Lane Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Punthill Flinders Lane Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most vibrant part of Melbourne CBD. Punthill Flinders Lane is surrounded by fashion, food and culture reflecting the ambiance and charm of Melbourne's quirky laneways and eclectic cafes. Punthill Flinders Lane is a short stroll to Federation Square, Regent Theatre, Southbank and Crown Casino. Sporting Venues such as AAMI Stadium, Rod Laver Arena, MCG and Etihad Stadium are also within close proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Punthill Flinders Lane Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.