Stayed in 2b/room apartment - 1 bathroom (although 2 toilets), but have to access shower through master b/room - okay as staying as family, not so good if 2 couples. Fabulous location - within walking distance to shopping, tram, train station, sporting facilities, Southbank. Great cafes literally outside front door. Night time a little noisy as nightclub nearby, but not enough to keep you awake. Reception area open 7am-8pm - if checking in outside those hours press intercom & given code to access safe for your access keys.
- Also Known As:
- Punthill Flinders Lane Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Punthill Flinders Lane Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most vibrant part of Melbourne CBD. Punthill Flinders Lane is surrounded by fashion, food and culture reflecting the ambiance and charm of Melbourne's quirky laneways and eclectic cafes. Punthill Flinders Lane is a short stroll to Federation Square, Regent Theatre, Southbank and Crown Casino. Sporting Venues such as AAMI Stadium, Rod Laver Arena, MCG and Etihad Stadium are also within close proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Punthill Flinders Lane Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.