Room was modern, a good size and very comfortable. I was travelling for business and the location is excellent as it is very central. They have valet parking for $35 extra per night which is a bit on the expensive side I believe.
Staff were excellent.
There was a lot of noise after 21:30 on the night I stayed from building works (concrete drilling). It was difficult to get to sleep due to this. It had stopped by about 23:00. If it was not for the noise I would have rated the hotel as very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 Star property is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. Offering a contemporary restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. St. Collins Lane (formerly Australia on Collins beneath to Novotel Melbourne on Collins) is arriving in the heart of Melbourne's most revered retail street, Collins Street. The "New Establishment" will draw on the history of the location and add its own modern twist to create a new fashion, food and cultural destination for the city. Redevelopment will commence in October 2014 and is due for completion in late 2015. Works are scheduled from 7am - 7pm, Monday to Friday & 7am - 3pm, Saturday. The hotel guest services will not be affected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel