We had an overnight stay at the Novotel in October 2013. It was a very comfortable hotel, very clean, good bathroom.
We had our car with us and parking in that area of Collins St was quite difficult so we used valet instead, a bit steep at $35.
Staff were very friendly and polite.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Novotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 star property is situated above the Australia on Collins shopping complex and is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. With six dedicated conference and event spaces, stylish restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa (currently under mainenance due to a water leak) and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.