I stayed at Novotel on Collins because it is very central.
Check-in was a breeze and the front office staff very helpful and friendly.
First timers might find, with Reception several floors up, that check-in is a bit confusing as you have to take one lift to get to Reception and another to your room.
Public transport (trams) go past the front door and some of the best shops are either next door or in Bourke Street, one block away.
I went to the football at the MCG which is my reason for the stay.
The room was excellent and the bed very comfortable.
Only complaint, lifts very noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Novotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 star property is situated above the Australia on Collins shopping complex and is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. With six dedicated conference and event spaces, stylish restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa (currently under mainenance due to a water leak) and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.