Very central, on one of the main streets of Melbourne, our room overlooked a very elegant gallery, which was a pretty cool view. The room was not very big but hi-tech, clean and very comfortable. We went on lots of day-trips so we didn't take advantages of the services offered but had a very good stay and we recommended to anyone who wants to have a noce and relaxing stay in melbourne. Swimming pool open til late!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, Novotel Melbourne on Collins offers 380 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. The 4.5 star property is situated above the Australia on Collins shopping complex and is within walking distance of some of the finest attractions in Melbourne. With six dedicated conference and event spaces, stylish restaurant and bar, indoor heated swimming pool & spa (currently under mainenance due to a water leak) and fitness centre, it is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Novotel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Novotel