I stayed here overnight and found it to be of excellent value. I booked a one bedroom apartment and was put on the 3rd floor at the front of the building. The room was pretty big with high ceilings and plenty of room for 2 people. Checking in and out was pretty quick and the staff were friendly. I did ask to be put on the quiet side of the building but found that the front wasn't the quiet side as in the morning I was woken up by the street cleaner.All in all however it was in an excellent location, only minutes from everything and well worth the money I paid
- Also Known As:
- Metro Apartments On Bank Place Hotel Melbourne
- Metro Apartments On Bank Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Metro Apartments on Bank Place is in the heart of Melbourne city. Located on the Golden Mile Heritage Trail in a cosy London-esque lane, the century-old heritage listed building boasts four star boutique self-contained serviced apartments and hotel rooms with all of the modern conveniences, perfect for business or leisure travelers. Free wireless internet access is available in all apartments. Renowned for their 'warm and friendly hospitality', the staff at Metro Apartments on Bank Place are only too happy to assist in making your stay a pleasant and memorable experience. Located off the 'New York' end of Collins Street Metro Apartments are in the centre of the business end of town and only a short walk or tram trip to the best Melbourne has to offer in shopping, dining, entertainment, sport and recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Metro Apartments on Bank Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.