While at the bar on Friday evening, there was one particular young male bar person who by-passed several patrons while appearing to not really be doing much. However, other workers provided good service. Unfortunately the remnants of smoking still lingered in the room in which we stayed. The view was lovely and no road noise was discernible but noise could be heard from the corridor and adjoining rooms, quite distinctly. Breakfast was lovely - lots of variety and quite tasty; attractive park view. Service at Reception was efficient and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Venere so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street