The hotel is in a good and safe location and that is why I like to stay there. As well as it is part of the Accor group which I am an advantage plus member. Rooms are looking a little worn and could have been cleaner.
I was let down by reception service when ordering a Skybus shuttle 24 hours before leaving-the booking was never made!
This was recitfied.
All and all an okay stay but would say it's my best experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street