This a very nice place to stay, value for money, good breakfast and located at the CBD area and close to the main Flinders street railway station and MCG, with nice parks and shops and Indian restaurants close by. I liked it and will stay here again and as usual good Accor hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near state parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Tennis Centre, AAMI Park and Hisence Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street