Nice hotel, the service was very good, friendly and efficient. the bathroom shower could do with updating but appart from that the rooms were functional and clean.
Room service was prompt and the situation is very convenient for travel into Richmond for dining and drinks or Rod Arena for sports and shows. Hoetl also offers parking facilities via the Wilson Parking just over the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street