I'm currently staying here and am really disappointed and certainly won't be back. The room is pokie and the bathroom is possibly the smallest I've ever seen. The rooms have average appointment and seem as though they've not long been renovated. The carpets are dirty especially the hallways where there are black stains everywhere. I appreciate that it's a low cost hotel, but I recently stayed just around the corner in Bourke street and found for the same cost the rooms were extensively better. I won't ever stay here again. I don't think this one is up to the usual Mercure standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near state parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Tennis Centre, AAMI Park and Hisence Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street