Having stayed here before and after the renovations, I think it's probably one of the better value places to stay in Melb.
The new decor is nice, comfortable and I really like the Flinders Street motif on the wall.
Checking in early for a one night stay, we were offered luggage check till we returned later in the day.
Only thing I was disappointed with - the park view room booked turned into a view of the office block at the back of the building.
Would I stay here again - yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near state parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Tennis Centre, AAMI Park and Hisence Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street