We live in melbourne but love to come to this hotel especially if you are going to the football or local sports. Easy walk into town and across the road from the park. Fantastic if you arrive on Saturday afternoon as there is a bit of free overnight parking on the street. Rooms are very clean and although not especially big really fantastic value for a centre city stay. Can't fault anything at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near state parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Tennis Centre, AAMI Park and Hisence Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, ACCOR, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street