SERVICE: Staff were absolutely wonderful. Chef in Restaurant prepared Gluten Free Food for my Daughter. We just had a terrific time
ROOM: We received an upgrade to Garden View Room. Gorgeous views and nice room
LOCATION: City Circle tram at end of street. Easy walking to main shopping strip. Great Restaurants nearby.
LIKED BEST: Location & Staff
LIKED LEAST: If I had to pick on anything - It would have been nice if Breakfast Menu changed every few days. But having said that - Great value....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near state parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Tennis Centre, AAMI Park and Hisence Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street