We stayed here for 2 nights, friday and saturday for a girls weekend away.
We chose the hotel for its location and found it to be a nice place though a litlte small.
The beds were extremely comfy and had great pillows! this was our favourite part! lol
We were on the 10th floor and had a nice vewi over the gardens and of the MCG.
The tram stop in 20 mtrs away and the free city circle tram stops here.
A short walk to Federation square and some great eating areas.
The rooms were a little small, the bathnroom very comact. but it did have everything you needed.
The staff were nice but I must say not overly talkative.
Would I stay here again ...yes, for price, location and the comfy bed!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street
- Mercure Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near state parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Tennis Centre, AAMI Park and Hisence Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.