The mecure spring street is a small but conveniently located hotel. We have stayed there often during the Australian Open and Spring racing carnival and most recently June long weekend. The rooms facing the park are our favourite as they have a small balcony for fresh air. The rooms are well equipped with coffee machine and nice toiletries. The staff are friendly and helpful and provide exceptional service without the stiffness of a five star hotel. The Restaurant and bar provide high quality food and drinks especially if you are pressed for time before a show or game. The city circle tram stops nearby and lots of great restaurants,shops and cafes are in walking distance as is the MCG,Tennis Centre and Federation Square.This is agreat hotel with a relaxed and friendly vibe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Lime restaurant, bar and conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street