Firstly people who get on this site & virtually write one or two sentences whether good or bad are not doing any favors for people who want a decent review due to certain requirements. Im very fussy when it comes to hotels. I require 4 things. A non smoking hotel, properly cleaned rooms, windows or balcony doors to open for fresh air and location. I got all of this from Medina in Queen St. I booked 2 rooms, 2 months in advance. I was floor 16 with my friend and we had rooms 101 & 104 (studio Queen Rooms) they had small kitchenetts with the usual mimi bar but to have a microwave was a bonus. They were very clean. And due to the fact I have sinus problems I cannot sleep in a room with aircon all the time with no fresh air. The fact they had a window I could open for fresh air was a big tick for me. The location is fantastic, 1 block over and 1 block down to the Bourke St mall. Westpac ATM was on an opposite corner, along with a 24hr convienience store across the street. And a taxi rank the moment you stepped out the door of the hotel. Straight across the street & about 10mtrs further was Hardware Lane. This was filled with cafe and resturants and a wonderful bar underground called Charlies. At the end of this lane to the right side was a fantastic cafe called "That Place" it did wonderful breakfasts and lunches which consist of free range eggs and mornington baked beans! The food was local and fresh. From our rooms at night we did hear the odd bit of noise from the street but nothing from the hotel. No noise from the lifts or the other rooms. Harry at the front desk was always polite and very helpfull. My friend was sick at one stage and he informed me of the nearest chemist the next block away. Roughly 4 block over and you have hit Flinders St with the Central Stationa and Trams. I highly recommend the Medina Grand, Queen St Melbourne and this is my choice for a 4-41/2 star hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel
- Medina Grand Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Medina Grand Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Toga Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.