Our family of four was in Melbourne for four nights around New Year's Eve, and the Adina was really perfect for us. First of all, the location was terrific - very central to everything. We could walk to anything we wanted to do in the CBD, whether it was restaurants, museums, shopping, movie theaters. Secondly, our room was beyond fantastic. We booked a two-bedroom suite, and it was huge - complete with kitchen and dinning room (which we didn't really need, but I could see using it for a longer stay). Also, the room was on the 21st floor, so the view from our balcony of the fireworks on NYE was spectacular! Thirdly, the hotel had a parking garage with very competitive rates, so that was a big advantage for our car, too. As a bonus, there was a great breakfast restaurant next door which we enjoyed for two of our mornings in Melbourne. For family travel, this place was a real find - highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel
- Medina Grand Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Medina Grand Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.