This being our last stop for 9 nights, we wanted somewhere comfortable to stay for the Christmas/New Year break. We were not disappointed. We were greeted by friendly, helpful staff who highlighted multiple copies of maps for us, and the information given to us was extremely helpful.
On our arrival up to the 19th floor (out of 20) our room was huge containing 2 separate bedrooms at either end of the apartment with their own ensuite, and one also had a washer and dryer. The lounge/dining was very comfortable and it also had a full kitchen as well. There was a small balcony but this was not a problem. There were 4 of us staying and with the airconditioning during the warm evenings it made for a pleasant stay.
It is located within a 2 block distance from Bourke Street Mall and only a half block from a number of restaurants/bars.
The parking is secure but costs $21 per day, and if you have a larger car like we did will fit quite easily (just have to take care when driving through as it gets narrow in some parts).
Overall an extremely enjoyable stay and would definately consider staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel
- Medina Grand Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Medina Grand Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.