This hotel is in an excellent location. Walking distance to Bourke Street Mall and the CBD. Lots of restaurants and cafes nearby in Hardware Lane as well as Queen Street Rescue cafe adjacent to the hotel building. A taxi rank outside the hotel makes it easy to get transport if you need to go further afield than the city.
We had contact with the hotel prior to our stay and they we always very couteous and helpful, going out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable.
The rooms are a little tired and could do with a freshen up but are well catered, very clean and serviced daily. We stayed in a Penthouse apartment - four adults and a baby. A high chair was provided free of charge and we had all the other requirements with us. At night, when the baby was sleeping, we did have to be conscious of the volume of the television and our talking because the upstairs bedrooms have shutters which open on to the downstairs living area.
One criticism would be the wi-fi. We generally felt that it was expensive and connectivity was inconsistent. Not sure why Australian hotels don't provide free wi-fi as in overseas hotels. If problems are experienced, contact the hotel ISP at the time. We mentioned it at the time of check out and our account was reduced but (because we were able to use it) not significantly.
Overall though, an excellent stay in this hotel. We definitely would stay again and recommend it to friends
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel
- Medina Grand Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Medina Grand Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.