I only stayed here for one night only on a Friday and was very impressed. The apartment had a large, spacious bedroom, a kitchen area, lounge and bathroom. The decor was modern and the bed was very large and comfortable. There was an LED TV in both the lounge and bedroom. The hotel itself seemed very well looked after and the staff I came across were very curtious and polite.
I also loved the location. It was only a 10 min walk to Southbank or Swanston St - although the immediate area had pubs, bars and restaurants etc.
I didn't get to try the bar/restaurant on the ground floor, but it seemed popular with guests. The outdoor area in particular seemed like a nice place to relax with a drink.
I'd definitely look to stay here next time I'm in the city.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel
- Medina Grand Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Medina Grand Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Toga Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.