We travelled as a family to Melbourne and chose the Adina as it had two bedroom apartments with single beds for us all (4 adults and a baby). We were checked in at 12.00 which was good, but upon dragging all the bags, pram etc to the room we had 2 queen beds.
When we contacted reception we were told they were fully booked and 'they'd see what they could do'. As we had a copy of the original booking, they were able to see that we had booked the twin beds. We were told to wait in the room until they found something.
We were then called and requested to wait in the lobby until a room became available. They had no sympathy for the fact the baby was asleep and there was only one person left in the room to manage the baby and all the bags for 5 people. Their attitude was "oh well we only guarantee check in from 2pm). We were then found a room with 2 levels which was a right pain with a baby and steep stairs. Overall, a great deal of stress was had by all, which was not what we needed with the first time travelling with an 8 week old baby.
The location was great though, close to Bourke Street Mall, food, transport etc. It was very noisy though, and even on the 21st floor we were woken by street noise/party goers etc
The room was modern and clean.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel
- Medina Grand Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Medina Grand Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Toga Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.