My family stayed at this Hotel which is very spacious and comfortable and so convenient to everything, trams, Queen Victoria Markets, City. Cabs are right outside the door and there are convenience stores all around. I found the hotel exceptionally quiet for right in the city and our apartment had its own little balcony which was nice for fresh air. One downside was the lounge doesn't have blockout curtains and there is a door which goes into the bedroom which is opaque and the light streams into the bedroom throughout the night. We changed rooms and they gave us a lovely room. The staff were very attentive and friendly. We were on the 12th floor.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Medina Grand Melbourne Hotel
- Medina Grand Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Medina Grand Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Toga Hotels, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.