Where do I start...
Firstly I'd like to thank Sarah and her wonderful team at the Park Hyatt for such a tremendous job with our wedding.
Sarah is the consummate professional when it come to planning a wedding at the Hyatt and no request was too big or small. She is such an asset to the park Hyatt and I strongly encourage anyone planning their wedding to utilise her wealth of knowledge.
From the booking phase to our amazing room upgrade on the night all was executed in a professional and smooth manner.
The food on wedding night was flawless and of a restraunt quality which clearly appeased the guests.. Although the additional lighting and audio visual was quite pricey it was worth every dollar. Thanks to Jonathan for a great job.
I have stayed at many hotels over the years and not because it was my wedding night, but I was so very impressed with the level of service, knowledge, can do attidue, presentation and 5 star luxury that the hotel provided.
Park Hyatt should be so very proud of their overall execution and level of service. Well done!!
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Park Hyatt Melbourne Hotel
- Hyatt Melbourne
- Melbourne Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Fitzroy Gardens and the cosmopolitan mix of Victorian and modern architecture of the central business district, Park Hyatt Melbourne offers an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of the city. Our hotel in Melbourne CBD provides a warm ambience and exceptional levels of personalised service and luxury amenities. Renowned for having the largest 240 luxury rooms & suites in Melbourne with walk in robes, Italian marble ensuites and open windows, our luxury hotel in Melbourne provides an unparalleled experience of elegant, contemporary luxury. Guests are invited to enjoy the award-winning ‘radii’ restaurant & bar, a decadent Tea Lounge and Park Club Health & Day Spa featuring an indoor aquamarine pool, spa, sauna, gym and private sun deck. Our Melbourne hotel is only 25 km from Melbourne Airport, and is convenient to most city attractions around the city centre. It is within walking distance to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), home of the Australian Football League (AFL) and test cricket, The Melbourne Museum and the best boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants and theatre districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Tablet Hotels, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Park Hyatt Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.