We called the park Hyatt to ask if a deal advertised on wotif would allow for 2 adults and an infant, the gentleman from reservations went out of his way to help. He not only matched the deal but included the cot without charge, noted an early check in and suggested a room with a view in his notes. When we arrived we were not disappointed. Our room was ready at 11:30am, we were also on the 18th floor with beautiful views. We had a 'gourmet' package with $100 voucher. Such fantastic value. Because we have a baby we ate from the in-room menu for dinner both nights. I've eaten at many 5 star hotels around the world but the food at this hotel is exceptional... Great value, big meals and such great quality food. The afternoon tea was also lovely. Creme caramel was huge and the best I've had. Staff were so helpful, from the porters, front desk and wait staff. Location is fantastic. I always stay at this end of the CBD, it's quieter but you can stroll everywhere. Massive rooms too, great facilities.. Nespresso
machine very handy. Don't
bother with any other hotel. We
will definitely be back!!
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Park Hyatt Melbourne Hotel
- Hyatt Melbourne
- Melbourne Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Fitzroy Gardens and the cosmopolitan mix of Victorian and modern architecture of the central business district, Park Hyatt Melbourne offers an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of the city. Our hotel in Melbourne CBD provides a warm ambience and exceptional levels of personalised service and luxury amenities. Renowned for having the largest 240 luxury rooms & suites in Melbourne with walk in robes, Italian marble ensuites and open windows, our luxury hotel in Melbourne provides an unparalleled experience of elegant, contemporary luxury. Guests are invited to enjoy the award-winning ‘radii’ restaurant & bar, a decadent Tea Lounge and Park Club Health & Day Spa featuring an indoor aquamarine pool, spa, sauna, gym and private sun deck. Our Melbourne hotel is only 25 km from Melbourne Airport, and is convenient to most city attractions around the city centre. It is within walking distance to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), home of the Australian Football League (AFL) and test cricket, The Melbourne Museum and the best boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants and theatre districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tablet Hotels, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.