My partner and I stayed at the hotel early August to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. We booked direct with the hotel and the rate was excellent. Upon check in at 4.30 our room wasn't ready but the staff quickly set us up in the bar with a complementary drink. When our room was ready we had been upgraded to a Terrace suite overlooking St Patricks! The Suites are elegant with an art deco theme, separate lounge and a gas log fire, walk in robe complete with yoga mat, large study with sliding doors opening on to a large terrace, the signature bathroom with spa bath and build in TV and large bedroom also overlooking the cathedral. Just as we had settled in the GM sent up Australian sparkling and a box of Hyatt signature chocolates and a note congratulating us on the occasion. This is what you expect when staying at 5 star properties but unfortunately many hotels don't follow through! The in room dining menu is extensive and very reasonable and served on a trolley set with silver and crystal, the pool is a delight well lit with plush towels and the day spa very relaxing. All in all we couldn't fault the hotel and will be booking again for a stay in January!
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Park Hyatt Melbourne Hotel
- Hyatt Melbourne
- Melbourne Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Fitzroy Gardens and the cosmopolitan mix of Victorian and modern architecture of the central business district, Park Hyatt Melbourne offers an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of the city. Our hotel in Melbourne CBD provides a warm ambience and exceptional levels of personalised service and luxury amenities. Renowned for having the largest 240 luxury rooms & suites in Melbourne with walk in robes, Italian marble ensuites and open windows, our luxury hotel in Melbourne provides an unparalleled experience of elegant, contemporary luxury. Guests are invited to enjoy the award-winning ‘radii’ restaurant & bar, a decadent Tea Lounge and Park Club Health & Day Spa featuring an indoor aquamarine pool, spa, sauna, gym and private sun deck. Our Melbourne hotel is only 25 km from Melbourne Airport, and is convenient to most city attractions around the city centre. It is within walking distance to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), home of the Australian Football League (AFL) and test cricket, The Melbourne Museum and the best boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants and theatre districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Tablet Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Park Hyatt Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.