We stayed at the Mantra in a one bedroom apartment for 3 nights and loved it. It was perfect. Right in the middle of the city, China Town and restaurants and shops at the door, and a view from the balcony on the 16th floor over all of Melbourne. Rather than a small hotel room with windows that don't open, we had a balcony with large glass doors in the living room and large windows in the bedroom that opened if you wished for fresh air. The air conditioning was easily adjustable for whatever change of temperature Melbourne had to offer.The bedroom was comfortable, the lounge and dining room enabled us to spread out and watch TV. The kitchen had everything you needed to prepare food/make tea or coffee if you wanted to. Bathroom is large, and the apartment has a washing machine, dryer and iron and ironing board. It was cleaned each day and the towels and shampoos etc were renewed each day. The staff at reception were friendly and helpful and it was the most comfortable and spacious stay we have had in Melbourne and fantastic value for what we paid. I can hardly wait to go back..if I can get the same deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Russell is within close proximity to all of Melbourne's premium attractions including boutique shopping, famous eat streets and a superb array of cafes and bars, theatres, sporting venues and cultural experiences. Mantra on Russell offers studio and apartment-style rooms all featuring air-conditioning, fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms, laundry facilities and most apartments also have a private balcony. For business travellers rooms can double as an office with direct-dial ISDN telephones with voicemail, data-point and broadband access in all rooms. With a range of facilities and services including 24-hour reception, concierge service, heated swimming pool, spa, fully-equipped gymnasium and Home Kitchen & Bar located within Mantra on Russell which provides breakfast, lunch, dinner and 24 hour room service (limited menu Sunday evenings). Undercover parking is available at a cost. The Mantra on Russell is ideally positioned and styled to offer contemporary accommodation in the heart of Melbourne, ideal for business travellers, holiday makers, short-term and long-term guests. Please Note: Mantra on Russell has a strict NO PARTY POLICY and enforced to ensure the comfort of all our guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mantra On Russell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Russell Melbourne
- Mantra On Russell Hotel Melbourne