I recently stayed at the InerContinental Rialto with my family for my mother's 50th on the weekend of February 8th to the 11th.
We were all amazed at the high level of service and attention to detail.
Notable highlights of the stay included the champagne delivered to my mother's room for her birthday. This was unexpected and very kind of the hotel to arrange this.
A special mention to Cliff who greeted us on arrival and helped us with directions throughout our stay. He is fantastic - an absolute asset to the hotel! Another notable mention to Daniel the Duty Mananger - thank you for helping my parents with the Club Access package.
Location is fantastic, club access is worth the money and all staff were an absolute pleasure to deal with!
Thankyou InterContinental Melbourne for making my mother's 50th extremely memorable - will be back again!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto Hotel Melbourne
- Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto Hotel
- Intercontinental Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrated as one of the world’s hottest and best new hotels by both Conde Nast Traveler and Wallpaper* magazines, InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto is a fascinating example of the city’s fusion of old and new. InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto represents the resurrection of one of the city’s last remaining examples of 19th Century Victorian Gothic architecture into a timeless and inspiring luxury hotel. Its city centre location on Collins Street is at the heart of the laneways, attractions and experiences that give Melbourne its international appeal. Behind the Gothic façade is a sleek yet intimate hotel that is home to two very different bars – the Bluestone Wine Lounge and the Market Lane Bar – and a variety of dining establishments, including Alluvial Restaurant and Guy Grossi’s exciting new venture, Merchant. InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto has also teamed up with Shannon Bennett, providing valet parking for his new Vue de monde restaurant on the 55th floor of the adjacent Rialto building. InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto’s warmth and exceptional service belies its size, with more than 250 guest rooms across two soaring wings, including a stunning collection of suites as well as the exclusive Club InterContinental lounge and facilities for premium guests. The hotel’s rooftop is also a destination itself, home to the kitchen’s own market garden and beehives, the Scandinavian-inspired swimming pool and the glass-encased fitness centre overlooking the Melbourne cityscape. Also available is the luxurious candle-lit East Day Spa offering east-meets-west treatments and therapies. Before guests arrive, they can take advantage of the concierges’ passion and Insider knowledge of the city. Chief Concierge, James Ridenour and his team are the key to authentic experiences of the real Melbourne and everything the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.