Great Hotel....First time I have stayed here (normally stay at Crown Metropol) and thoroughly enjoyed it....found the rooms very comfortable although not overly large.... and the bed was VERY comfortable.. Great air con especially welcome on the 40+ degree we had....no free wifi and typically breakfast not included but you will have to pay $40 PP if you want to eat it!! Go into Flinders Lane where you will find Cumulus and the Meatball and Wine Bar doing brekky
It was in the perfect location to walk to all the fabulous restaurants in Flinders Lane, easy walk to the Regent Theatre and there is a movie theatre up that end of town too.....great parking deals at Wilsons Parking (Check their website for deals)attached to the hotel.... we had drinks at the bar with very cheery and attentive staff..looking forward to our return..
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Melbourne
- Melbourne Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and discover a Melbourne icon. Stunning new guest rooms at Grand Hyatt Melbourne complete a journey of total transformation into the city’s centre of luxury. Grand Hyatt Melbourne hotel is located at the top end of prestigious Collins Street in the centre of CBD, the business, shopping, theatre and restaurant district. The hotel is also within walking distance of Princess Theatre, Federation Square and Southgate. The hotel provides 548 rooms and suites and extensive meeting and event facilities. The recent transformation of the hotel has seen it completely revitalized with spectacular new upper and lower lobbies, the restaurant, Collins Kitchen, the bar, RU-CO, as well as the addition of an exclusive retail environment and innovative events venue, the residence. Guest rooms feature a brand new design concept that enhances the hotel’s uninterrupted Melbourne city views. Guests booking into Club accommodation will enjoy all the benefits of the Grand Club lounge including personalised express check in and check-out, deluxe complimentary breakfast, all day refreshments, evening drinks with canapes and private meeting areas. For meetings and events, Grand Hyatt Melbourne offers the perfect combination of first class facilities, outstanding services and a range of flexible packages. For weddings our hotel offers a range of romantic rooms for your special day.Grand Hyatt Melbourne also offers all guests’ access to City Club Health & Fitness and exclusive spa treatments and massages at our Sanctuary Day Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Grand Hyatt Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.