Great hotel, very comfortable, clean, with quality furnishing, spacious and wonderful, attentive staff. There is a real difference between good service at a good hotel versus great 5* service at a luxury hotel. The attention to detail at this hotel is amazing and you really feel like you are being looked after and spoilt. Staff here are so efficient and obviously very experienced in hospitality.
Bed is huge and sooooo comfortable we actually overslept a little and room service breakfast was so delicious and worth the $$$ price tag. If you are not looking to stuff yourself over breakfast, an australian breakfast is more than plenty between two people. The serving size is huge and got us through til dinner. Pastries, muesli, yoghurt and bacon and eggs were all perfect!
It is definitely worth paying for a hotel like this just for the service alone, not sure how some people can complain! We stayed in a standard king room and there was plenty of space to relax and hang out, but I'm sure any room above us would be even more amazing and worth it if you can afford it.
Very enjoyable inner city stay and would definitely return again!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Melbourne
- Melbourne Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and discover a Melbourne icon. Stunning new guest rooms at Grand Hyatt Melbourne complete a journey of total transformation into the city’s centre of luxury. Grand Hyatt Melbourne hotel is located at the top end of prestigious Collins Street in the centre of CBD, the business, shopping, theatre and restaurant district. The hotel is also within walking distance of Princess Theatre, Federation Square and Southgate. The hotel provides 548 rooms and suites and extensive meeting and event facilities. The recent transformation of the hotel has seen it completely revitalized with spectacular new upper and lower lobbies, the restaurant, Collins Kitchen, the bar, RU-CO, as well as the addition of an exclusive retail environment and innovative events venue, the residence. Guest rooms feature a brand new design concept that enhances the hotel’s uninterrupted Melbourne city views. Guests booking into Club accommodation will enjoy all the benefits of the Grand Club lounge including personalised express check in and check-out, deluxe complimentary breakfast, all day refreshments, evening drinks with canapes and private meeting areas. For meetings and events, Grand Hyatt Melbourne offers the perfect combination of first class facilities, outstanding services and a range of flexible packages. For weddings our hotel offers a range of romantic rooms for your special day.Grand Hyatt Melbourne also offers all guests’ access to City Club Health & Fitness and exclusive spa treatments and massages at our Sanctuary Day Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Hyatt Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.