Stayed in the Annex, got a great rate as the life is being repaired, and so you have to use the stairs and come in through a grotty entrance. All good, as this was what was advertised.
Excellent for location, value, cleanliness and service. Quality of rooms is average and need a refresh, but wasn't expecting more.
Quite noisy, we were woken up at 2am with a rubbish truck (or something). The aircon was very noisy and couldn't sleep with it on. Desperately needs servicing as it was 30 degrees.
Bed very soft, a bit tired too.
But, as before, exactly as advertised and didn't expect more at the price.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Riverside Apartments Hotel
- Best Western Riverside Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Best Western Melbourne
- Best Western Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year remodeled - 2008/9. Best Western Riverside Serviced Apartments are located in the CBD of Melbourne and offer two types of accommodations. Riverside annex apartments described as the annex rooms when booking are located on the corner of Flinders and Highlander Lane situated on the first, second and third floors, just near our reception in Highlander Lane. All apartments in this building are one bedroom. Both riverside and the annex rooms are conveniently located at the historic and entertainment end of the city, just minutes walk to crown casino, Melbourne exhibition and convention centers, aquarium, Southbank restaurants, observation deck and Etihad Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Riverside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.