We stayed in this hotel to catch a few days of the tennis open. Very convenient location as the tram stop is literally within a stone's throw of the hotel. We had a 2 bed apartment. The rooms were spacious and we had views of the sea (with a little stretching) and the river as well as the city. The bathroom and kitchen were both tired and need updating. The bathroom had soap and shampoo dispensers which were blocked and necessitated unclipping from the wall and tipping the contents out of the top which was a pain. Staff were all helpful and friendly. The test as to whether it is a good hotel is whether we would stay there again...and we would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year remodeled - 2008/9. Best Western Riverside Serviced Apartments are located in the CBD of Melbourne and offer two types of accommodations. Riverside annex apartments described as the annex rooms when booking are located on the corner of Flinders and Highlander Lane situated on the first, second and third floors, just near our reception in Highlander Lane. All apartments in this building are one bedroom. Both riverside and the annex rooms are conveniently located at the historic and entertainment end of the city, just minutes walk to crown casino, Melbourne exhibition and convention centers, aquarium, Southbank restaurants, observation deck and Etihad Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Riverside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Riverside Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Best Western Melbourne
- Best Western Hotel Melbourne