I cannot agree in any way with the previous bad review. My experience was that it was a perfect choice for a short stay. Staff were helpful, efficient and cheerful. Several went out of their way to accommodate my specific needs. The room was excellent, clean and entirely what I needed. The roof top pool was beautiful, even in the rain. The night view of the city lights from the pool area was impressive. Location is perfect - close to the Queen Victoria Centre with shops and restaurants. Evening meal at the hotel was great value for money. In all a great place to stay and good value for money. Will return and highly recommend. Have stayed here once before.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Chancellor Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Grand Chancellor Melbourne Hotel
- Grand Chancellor Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Grand Chancellor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well-regarded Traditional 17-story Hotel in city center, near theaters, shopping & Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Chancellor Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.