I stayed here for business in June 2011 and it was perfect for what I needed:
- comfortable room
- fair price ($150 pn Inc breakfast)
- good Internet as I need access to web services for business (Skype, email, etc)
- food: restaurant was good with exceptional service (Mohammed in particular very friendly and attentive)
-pool: they have a 17m lap pool which is just long enough for exercise while away on business
- car park was safe and secure
So I will be going back there. This one just pips the Seasons Botanic around the corner due to the pool!
It's also very close to South Melbourne's trendy cafes' and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview Eden Melbourne is conveniently located on Queens Road overlooking the picturesque Albert Park Lake and Port Phillip Bay. It is located in the heart of the St Kilda Road business district and is only a short tram ride away from Melbourne's Central Business District and Crown Entertainment Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bayview Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Eden Melbourne
- Bayview Eden Hotel Melbourne