I have stayed at Sebel Albert Park several times for business trips to Melbourne, most recently for 4 nights in early March. I can only provide praise, the rooms are lovely & spacious, staff are accommodating, friendly & quick to action requests. The views from the rooms over Albert Lake are pretty & relaxing, especially when unwinding after a busy day. Even though it's a few minutes out of the CBD it is easily accessible by tram or taxi, the location is great as it's also only a short taxi or tram ride to St Kilda which is great to visit for dinner or a bit of shopping. A big thank you to the wonderful staff at Sebel Albert Park for providing great service in every aspect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne