We stayed at this accommodation for 2 nights. We had a room with two queen bed. The beds were comfortable and the room was spacious enough. The staff were also really friendly and helpful. The other good things was that reception and room service were 24 hours. The valet staff were also helpful and our car was always ready when we got downstairs. The valet parking system was really convenient especially at odd hours. The hotel is conveniently located and especially because we had specifically visited Melbourne for a live show. The show was in St Kilda and it was a really quick drive to St Kilda from the hotel. The pool was located indoor. Furthermore, I would just like to say that the hotel bathroom that we were in can be renovated as some of the tiles were really old and cracking. Overall, we has a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne