We normally stay in the Sofitel on Collins St but decided to try the Pullman as we were attending a wedding in St Kilda. We love the Sofitel so the Pullman had a lot to live up too. The Pullman didn't disappoint. The staff are so friendly and the food is 5 star. The room we had (one looking onto Albert Park) was modern and superior to ones that we have stayed in at the Sofitel. The view of Albert Park and the sea was amazing but I did miss the Atrium bar at the Sofitel and the Sofitel Club. Apart from that, I would highly recommend this hotel and we will be checking in again the next time we are in Melbourne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne