I've been staying at this hotel or several years. When it was the Sebel Citigate it felt fairly tired and the service was very ordinary. I was interested to see what changes Pullman management would make.
The Ist thing I noticed after the change was that the service started to improve almost immediately however the decor remained pretty tired.
Well it's been a few months since I stayed here and I was very pleasantly surprised! The hotel has been upgraded, the rooms are now large, Modern and very comfortable with very stylish furniture and fit out - very nice indeed. The service levels have also improved and is worthy of 5 stars.
Well done Pullman - I look forward to my next visit
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.