From the bottle of water at $8.95 for 1.5 litres to the expensive internet and breakfast at $25 per person. There was no information in the room as to the cost of the food and drinks in the bar fridge and we could not find any information on the TV.
We stayed three nights. The housekeeping on the Sunday was disgraceful!! There was dirty linen left on the floor in the bathroom behind the door. The tea and coffee had not been replenished, there was no new milk. The bed looked like it took ten seconds to make. Very disappointing!!
The only reason we stayed here is because we attended a conference. Melbourne has too many hotels with better locations. We would only stay here for the Grand Prix or if we were attending another conference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne