Great street apeall but it stops there, the room was tired and in need of revamp, it was noisey from adjoining people and the light from the hall beamed through under the door, The bed was clean and a good size but the bathroom was very dated. The charges were I think excessive and then they charged for using our visa card which I can understand for Amex and diners but not for Visa .Should be in the room rate. The parking was good and conveniant.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.