We have spent 3 nights in tower 1 room as my girlfriend was attentding a business conference.
From the reception, the hotel looks trendy and well decorated. Same impression when we opened the door of our room.
So in general, it looks good.... But scratching a little deeper, world is not as rosy:
- tired lift... (that is fine, not spending the night there)
- lack of water pressure in the bathroom
- Air vent just in front of my face in the bathroom (and it hasn't been cleaned for a while)
- room was noisy. We could here the motorway (double glazing would have been a must)
The staff was very friendly and helpful (you can buy the tram ticket from the reception).
The hotel is located close to nice restaurants. The tram stop is just behind the hotel and it is very convient to get to the CBD (20 mins).
I don't think we will be returning to the hotel, unless much cheaper than any others located in the CBD
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne